Saturday, May 5, 2012

Beginners clinic cancelled

Well Mother Nature officially hates us. Due to the extreme down pour of rain we have to cancel today's beginners clinic. I'm sorry to all the riders who were looking forward to today. We will try again next Saturday at the same times.

Our race season will still officially start on Tuesday night though
Normally I DO NOT allow memberships on race nights as I do not have time to enter everything, but I will make an exception (for Tuesday ONLY) to allow memberships. I will be at the track at 5:30pm on Tuesday and will only allow memberships until 6pm. Otherwise you can leave your membership with me and I will have it ready for your rider to race on Thursday. If you need any more info don't hesitate to email or call me!!

Thanks
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive